Yoga is a union-a one of the efficient process of making your own individual self with your essential Self.
However, right from childhood we are conditioned to think of ourselves in terms of the limited body-mind complex which our surroundings and the society put a great impact on this from all the sides. These sentences were actually mentioned by many ted talks and by lot of entreprenuers.These concepts become like so much dumping like a trash in the mind that it takes considerable effort not only through physical effort to break out of the box or the cube mind of the old way of the society,
thinking but kind of results in a different circumstances of ,stress and negative thoughts filling up our minds, we often feel small, helpless and defeated and finally we become depressed .
physical benefits -Importance of Yoga
You will find the following physical benefits
1. increase in the flexibility all round
2. increases muscles strength all over the body and also tones the whole body
3. There will be improved stamina, respiration too.
4. a great and balanced rejoicing metabolism
5. One can even gain or loose the weight depending upon the asanas and the cycles involved
6. Good cardiovascular systematic functionality.
7.Also helps one to build good lungs capacity.
So yeah, there are many physical benefits while doing the yoga poses if done with proper care and with good effort with respect to yoga teachers instructions.
So do consult the yoga practitioner, the doctors, before practicing any new unique or a pose.
Mental Benefits Importance of Yoga
Yoga versus other sports and exercises
Some of the popular and controversial
researches were the “New York times-2012” – there was a huge controversy about can yoga hurt one and other one is “Brain’s behavioural and immunity” – where yoga was compared with many other activities which were physical and helped to build health and stamina.
Why School, college students has reason to like yoga.
1. Enhancing brain functionality
2. Lowers stress
3. Increases flexibility in the body especially the spinal cord area where important nerves are present.
4. By yoga one can Lower blood pressure so high BP people can get benefitted
5. Enhances lung capacity and also the breathing pattern can be enhanced
6. Relaxation from anxiety that students like us always face
7. Relaxation from chronic back pain
8. Also the blood sugar level can be lowered in diseases like diabetes
9. One can also enhance sense of balance and coordination, focus.
10. Our bones capacity for handling stress and strain also is enhanced.
11. Healthy mind cum body
12. There will be risk of heart related problems lower
13. Also increases strength in legs
14. Yoga increases ones core strength, self-esteem, helps in fighting
one’s external environment like distraction (social media worth mentioning i think).
15. This also improves in building a new habit.
16. Definitely helps in social media detox.
17. Helps in betterment of our sitting, standing posture.
18. Definitely helps in building a hidden saviour power from burnout.
For helping in lowering diabetes yoga is found more beneficial.
- Recently during, Covid-19 many health workers had a tensed situation, everyone one of us know. Which lead to burnout or tiredness to many of them, so via some special pranayama, and meditation the health workers were able to build up an proper ability to understand, comprehend, and react to our inner signals with respect to real haphazard scenario.
So guys how was this article do mention it in the comment portion, as a part of the daily life and the reunion of the mind and the body is called yoga and its of a great importance
Do share among your friends and others to spread the knowledge and do Learn yoga more interesting and elaborated topics are on the way so yeah Also be healthy and learn yoga.