janusirsasana practical way | way to do janusirsasana | Benefits of janusirsasana
Hey! There everyone the asana today iam gonna say about is janusirsasana. This asana is more like a stretching exercise so let us begin without wasting time.
Meaning of janusirsasana
This asana is usually a part of the paschimootanasan, likewise in pascimootanasan and the janusirsasana is simple the first one involves touching of the two feets via hand.
Janusirsasana or simply called as touching the knee with the head. Here the head is being touched towards the knee and keeping one feet r the leg in a sitting vrikshaasan position.
It is an asana that one can perform in order to improve their mental state.
|janusirsasana by soarthrough|
Way to do it: janusirsasana
· First sit down in a sukhasan.
· Then one has to fold his/her leg towards the starting point of the hamstring muscles.
And leave the other leg stretched.
· Now slowly inhale and then raise both the hands above the head.
· And touch the stretched legs , keeping the head down towards the knee and at the end of the hamstring muscles.
· While touching or bringing the hands towards the leg exhale and then do the normal breathing.
· Do the same with the other leg each for 60 seconds minimum 30 seconds per round.
What are hamstrings?
Well they are actually the muscles , simply consist of 3 muscles at the backside of the thigh linked with the abdomen towards the knees. Well this answer is actually got via googling.
Benefits of janusirsasana
· This asana helps in relieving from the hamstring stressed muscles, also increases the flexibility.
· Janusirsasana also helps like the pascimootanasana.
· Janusirsasana helps in staying calm too.
1. People who are having the back pain, neck pain, fever, are not advised for doing janusirsasana
Do the yoga practices always after consulting the doctor and also from a yoga instructor as many have different body conditions and other compilations .
So do a consultation with your doctor before doing any complicated, advance or intermediate move in yoga exercise.
So guys how was this article do mention it in the comment portion, janusirsasana.is very helpful to increase flexibility.
But if you get not practicing your hamstrings it may contract and you will feel the pain again but if get practicing it will disappear .
Do share among your friends and others to spread the knowledge and Do , Learn yoga more interesting and elaborated topics are on the way so yeah Also be healthy and learn yoga.